- 1 package of Amaranth Wakas.
- 2 leeks
- ½ glass of white wine
- ½ teaspoon of corn starch
- 20 gr of butter
- Salt, pepper and nutmeg
- Grilled cheese
- 1 tablespoon of white cheese (optional)
- *makes two servings
1) Wash leeks thoroughly, they are often muddy. Chop the white part and the soft green part.
2) Fry with butter in a pan over a medium/low heat. When it is cooked, add wine and cook until alcohol evaporates (no alcohol smell)
3) Add corn starch (previously hydrated with a dash of cold water) and cook until it is thickened.
4) Season and add pasta cooked according to instructions.
5) Stir in white cheese and grilled cheese before serving.