- 1 package of Quinoa Wakas
- 1 package of spinach
- Olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Mozzarella Boccocini
1) Clean spinach, discard stems that are tough. Wash it and drain thoroughly. Cut it in large pieces.
2) Put a pan over a medium heat; add olive oil and garlic cut in quarters. Cook to golden brown for a few seconds and add spinach. Fry gently until spinach is soft and shiny.
3) Take out mozzarella of the fridge so that it is at room temperature.
4) Cook pasta according to instructions and add the sautéed. Serve with bocconcini.