- ½ package of Wakas Corn
- ½ liter of stock
- 2 tri-tip steaks of 0.5 centimeters thick.
- 2 eggs
- 1 carrot sliced in thin strips
- Chopped scallions
- Salt, pepper, soy sauce and ginger
- *Makes two servings
1) Prepare stock, it can be only vegetables or vegetables and meat (should not be too salty because then you will add soy sauce).
2) Boil the eggs for 10 minutes, peel them and cut in half.
3) Slice tri-tip in strips and stir-fry.
4) Cook until pasta is “al dente” (2 minutes before).
5) In a bowl add hot stock, a dash of soy sauce and the rest of the ingredients, pasta, meat, eggs, scallions and a pinch of grated ginger.